Message Outline

Faith For Souls

Wednesday, Apr 6, 2022

‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:1-4‬ ‭ESV‬‬ - “First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:14-17‬ ‭ESV‬‬ - “How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?” So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”

Statistics

  • Christianity was never meant to be stagnant, but always moving, always advancing.
  • Christians should be on the offense not the defense.
  • Over 80% of people attend for the first time because of a personal invite. 
  • 47% of people will come to a church, but the other 53% won’t.

BIG QUESTION: Is your life moving the needle? 

3 Ways to Move the Needle

  1. Petition - Pray for the lost
  2. Conversation - Bring it up // Share your testimony/story
  3. Invitation - Ask them to take a step

Practical Takeaways

  • Invite them to Eggstravaganza
  • Invite them to Easter
  • Share your testimony with them 
  • Position yourself

Copyright © 2022, Bethany Church, All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us • (225) 774-1700