Revelation 11:15 (NLT) - 15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices shouting in heaven: “The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign forever and ever.”
1. Conquest has a message.
- Paul had a big mouth! He talked everywhere he went.
- Paul’s message
- Resurrection is possible
- Redemption has come
- Repentance is necessary
- Return is imminent
- Acts 20:21 (NLT) I have had one message for Jews and Greeks alike--the necessity of repenting from sin and turning to God, and of having faith in our Lord Jesus.
- Romans 1:16 (NLT) For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes--the Jew first and also the Gentile.
- You must open your mouth!!
2. Conquest has a manifestation.
- God never intended the gospel to work alone.
- We should fully expect God to work with us in signs and wonders.
- 1 Corinthians 2:4–5 (NASB95) — 4 and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.
- First the natural, then the spiritual.
3. Conquest has a mountain.
- You must be ready for the spiritual tug-of-war!
- We are the announcers of that truth.
- The mountains are spiritual rulers.
- Matthew 28:18 (NLT) — 18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth
- The mountains are human reasoning.
- 2 Corinthians 10:4–5 (NLT) — 4 We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.